123 Woodward Avenue
- 4 bedrooms/ 6 baths in main house
- Guest Studio with 1 bath over 2-car garage
- Built in 1999; Remodeled 2012
- 5242 sq. feet per tax records. 640 sq. feet guest quarters
- Hillavator from driveway to main house
- Main level open floor plan living room/dining/kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with center island and wet bar
- 3 decks off main level all with views
- Upper level master suite with fireplace, walk-in closet, spa-like bath and decks with views
- Second entrance on 2nd level. Family room, 2 bedrooms each with ensuite baths and views
- 1st level family room/ 4th bedroom suite with full bath
- 0.61 acre lot with mature landscaping
- Additional parking in driveway
- Ideal Sausalito location, walk to Caledonia Street shops and restaurants, or Marina and restaurants along Bridgeway.
Sausalito offers some the best views of San Francisco that Marin County has to offer. Stroll along the bayfront promenade on a weekend, and you'll hear the languages of visitors who come to Sausalito from all over the world. Tourists come for the Sausalito Art Festival, its hidden walks, its funky houseboat colonies, its seafood, and unforgettable views. But come during a weekday, and you'll likely have it all to yourself. Sausalito’s Bridgeway is home to pleasant Dunphy Park, while the local library and Studio 333, a warehouse-sized art gallery, are a few blocks away. Food runs the gamut from Sushi Ran to Smitty's Bar -- where the bartender knows you your name and the kitchen serves up a delicious and unpretentious cheeseburger and fries. Increasingly, Sausalito is home to new media and green-tech entrepreneurs who have traded in the Silicon Valley commute for a walk to headquarters along the Waterfront and Marinship District. Located just north of the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito boasts quick access to San Francisco by car, bus, ferry, or bike.